GC 7
RICHLANDS 0
early 1st qtr
GC moving again on the blues 20yd line...most tackles occurring in the secondary for the blues..
GC 7
RICHLANDS 0
early 1st qtr
GC moving again on the blues 20yd line...most tackles occurring in the secondary for the blues..
Sounds like GC is giving Richlands a good one.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
blues were 4 and out on both possessions. GC has the ball on their 34 now with 3rd and long...blues are getting some pentration this series
End of 1st qtr...blues have the ball on their 35 score
GC 7 / BLUES 0
GC goes up 14-0 after an interception and taking over at the blues 40
Wow.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I was two cars behind that Tahoe at Pal's today. LOL...I thought they were drunk race fans.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WiLDBiLL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was two cars behind that Tahoe at Pal's today. LOL...I thought they were drunk race fans. </div></div>
I wasn't far behind you. They had pulled over into the parking area when I got up to the window. That damned gray van pissed me the hell off. I spent about 10 minutes in the middle lane with my turn signal on trying to get into that hellhole. Should have known better than to go to Pal's at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon when GC is at home.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks